Hello Starrsteppers & Starz Cheer :)
Just a few things to go over before dress rehearsal, show & party.
* Dress Rehearsal will be held at Mountain Crest High School Auditorium on Monday, December 18th. Pictures will be right after. Remember to be 15 minutes early. Please wear Christmas costumes, tights and assigned shoes and have hair and make up done instructed by your teacher. If you are in Hip Hop and Cheer please bring those outfits also.
* Make sure you have picked up all your costumes by tomorrow (Thursday, December 14th).
* Remind family and friends to purchase tickets before the show sells out. If we have tickets available the night of the show, tickets will be $8 at the door. Last day to purchase tickets will be Monday, December 18th until 6:00 pm.
* Students will need to arrive in costume and ready to perform by 5:30 pm on Tuesday, December 19th at Mountain Crest High School Auditorium. Parents if you have students in the first half of the show (#1-16), please bring them downstairs to meet their teachers and line up. During the intermission pick them up from downstairs and have them sit by you for the remainder of the show and competing students will sit by their parents for the first half of the show and then will need to be brought downstairs to line up also during the intermission for the second half of the show (#17-31). This will help with the backstage congestion.
* Remember to come to our Christmas Party on Wednesday, December 20th 5:30-6:30 for 2-10 yr old students and 7:00-8:30 for 11 & up! Bring a $1 for pizza.
*Christmas Break December 22nd-January 2nd!
Good Luck to everyone & Have Fun!!